At Chilliwack Cemeteries our goal is to make the process of completing the final interment arrangements as easy as possible during a stressful time. One of the first decisions you will need to make when considering final arrangements for yourself or a loved one is whether you prefer casket burial or cremation interment, and Chilliwack Cemeteries offers multiple options for both. When making this decision you also want to consider what kind of grave marker or headstone you like as not all options of those are available with each interment option.
When pre-planning you will also want to consider the four parts to a full interment:
- Place (interment site)
- Grave marker or Headstone
- Opening and Closing
If casket burial is your choice
When you choose casket burial you have several options::
- Traditional single casket burial graves.One vault, one above ground grave marker or headstone
- Side by Side casket burial graves.Two vaults, one or two above ground grave marker or headstones
- Double-depth casket burial graves (one on top of the other).Two vaults, one above ground grave marker or headstone-another flush with the grass may be used.
- Cremation and Casket burial in the same grave.Two vaults, one above ground grave marker or headstone-another flush with the grass may be used.
No matter what your choice, just contact us and our caring professionals will work with you as you select the arrangements that are right for you or your loved one.
The place, vault and grave marker or headstone can be prepaid while the opening and closing is at time of need only.
For more information on Cemetery fees and charges, visit our rate sheet here in PDF file format.
If you would like to talk about pre-planning or need a helping hand for immediate casket burial needs, please call Chilliwack Cemeteries at 604.795.3051 or Toll Free 1-888-288-5544.